Here are the list of venues: Changed as of 13 February 2001
- March 1, Thursday: Clearwater, FL -- Ruth Eckerd Hall
- March 2, Friday: Orlando, FL -- House Of Blues Orlando
- March 3, Saturday: Pompano Beach, FL -- Pompano Beach Amph.
- March 4, Sunday: Jacksonville, FL -- Florida Theatre Jacksonville
- March 6, Tuesday: Atlanta, GA -- Center Stage Theatre
- March 8, Thursday: Easton, PA -- State Theatre
- March 9, Friday: Lowell, MA -- Lowell Memorial Aud.
- March 10, Saturday: Willingford, CT -- Oakdale Theater
- March 11, Sunday: Westbury, NY -- Westbury Music Fair
- March 14, Wensday: Washington, DC -- 9:30 Club
- *March 15, Thursday: Wilmington, DE -- Kahuna Pavilion
- March 16, Friday: Atlantic City, NJ -- Trump Taj Mahal
- March 17, Saturday: Atlantic City, NJ -- Trump Taj Mahal
- March 18, Sunday: Uncasville, CT -- Mohegan Sun
- March 21, Wednesday: Verona, NY -- Turning Stone Casino
- *March 22, Thursday: Columbus, OH -- Palace Theatre Columbus
- March 24, Saturday: Tunica, MS -- Sam's Town Casino
- March 29, Thursday -April 4, Wensday: Las Vegas, NV -- MGM Grand Theatre
- *April 5, Thursday: Albuquerque, NM -- Kiva Auditorium, Albuquerque Convention Center
- *April 6, Friday: Phoeniz, AZ -- Celebrity Theatre
You know I copied the dates from their official tour site, don't you? :-)
* = gig not currently/no longer listed at pollstar.com or monkees2001.com .
DISCLAIMER: Sometimes venues are the very last people who know about the bookings or cancellations, so while it is reported here where The Monkees are performing, you may have to check back often with **them** to see when the venues decide to start selling tickets.